Project New Leaf, our six-year revitalization plan, is making excellent progress. Our vision is clear: to make this special place even better for all Cantigny visitors.
We completed the first phase of Project New Leaf in early 2019. Here’s a partial list of what’s new:
• Remodeled Visitors Center, including an expanded information kiosk, Bertie’s Bistro and a covered entrance for Le Jardin
• Redesigned and replanted display gardens and Gold Pond area
• Red Oaks Farm playground and adjacent picnic pavilion
• 350 new parking spaces in the south lot
• Lighted walkways connecting our main attractions and easy-to-navigate path surfaces
• Oak Colonnade stretching north-south from the Visitors Center to the First Division Museum
• Expanded gathering plaza around the Lion of Cantigny statue, with seating
• New restroom and visitor information building just south of the Visitors Center
More enhancements are in progress. Phase II of Project New Leaf began in May 2019, focusing on the gardens and grounds east of the Visitors Center. All aspects of Phase II should be complete in September 2020, but elements will reopen to the public as they are completed.
To stay informed, visit this web page often and subscribe to NEW LEAF, our e-newsletter. To receive NEW LEAF, click here.
Thanks for your patience and support as we make Cantigny the best it can be.
Have a question or comment? Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.